My divorce was final in 2006. There is a judgment as well as a marital settlement agreement...neither has done me a bit of good getting the QDRO for either pension. I have paid five thousand dollars to my lawyer in January of 2009 to get these two QDRO'S and closure on my marriage. I understand these things take time...but this is nuts. What or who can get these people to take this matter seriously and get me results? This is a small town in N. California(Humboldt County) lawyers here don't cross other lawyers; and so I am told to seek help from a larger [censored] who needs to full fill their community service obligation for being a member of the Calif.Bar Association...any takers :crazy: