I signed the Settlement Agreement in Cobb County on the same day we filed an uncontested divorce w/minor children. We have to wait 31-days for the judge to rule on the filing. MY QUESTION: Can I change my mind, un-sign the Settlement Agreement and contest the divorce PRIOR to the judge hearing the case? I am the plaintiff !! [u]un-sign the Settlement Agreement[/u]