Looking for some help. My ex moved out of the town where I still reside and where my children attend school. We have shared custody per our agreement. Although I have the children 3 of the 5 school days. I want to move 25 miles to be closer to work and eliminate having to use babysitters/nannys all together. Can I just move? Or do I need a judge to approve it?