My ex is stopping child support, I have no problem with this as our youngest just turned 18. But our oldest is 21 and he is still paying. He said it is because our son was diagonosed with a brain and spinal tumor, and has a 1 yr old that lives with me. now he says he wants all the support back he has been paying, anyone know if he can legally do this??