I'm having some difficulty getting my ex to supply more than his income for our required annual exchange of "financial information." Can anyone tell me if that is really all we need to exchange? I have spoken to a few people and they tell me it's much more (such as filling out the full disclosure again) but I don't know where else to get that info. Is this all we need to exchange unless we are working on changing the child support agreement?