I am the CP. The NCP is continuously moving around N.Florida. Our original meeting place was 15 miles from my home. Each time he has moved I have agreed to meet him 1/2 way, but now it is a distance of 100 mi. Our court only mentions an agreed upon meeting place. Do I have the LEGAL right to refuse the 1/2 way point?