In Wisconsin:
Does anyone know what the form and procedure is for filing a court action to FORCE the other party to sign a "quit claim deed?"

We are NOT married, but both names are on the title, I need to have the court order him to sign the quit claim so I can get his name off the title. Anyone know what form I use and/or what the process is?