I filed a contempt motion against my children's mother because her income taxes were filed fraudulently (2nd year in a row), per our written court order.

The evidence submitted spoke for itself and she was found in contempt.

Long story short... I was told to provide copies of the difference between filing with and without a child (since it was not readily available at the time) and she was ordered to pay it back.

I provided that information accordingly. However, my ex-wife informed me she will make $10/month payments. Which basically means the judgment would not be paid off for approximately 20 years.

Can I arrange a detailed payment plan through the courts? If so, how?