Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#770486 - 08/16/15 03:47 PM Divorce and child custody in Kansas
max57 Offline

recently joined

Registered: 08/16/15
Posts: 1
I have a daughter who lives in Kansas that wants a divorce and has a controlling husband. They have one child who is eight years old. He is controlling and mentally abusive to her. She wants to move back home to NJ but a lawyer told her she should stay because the husband can make her come back. She home schools her child and works part time. She has no family out there to help her. Can she move back home and file for divorce online or with a lawyer, and is there a chance of Kansas court system force her to go back?

#770487 - 08/16/15 09:35 PM Re: Divorce and child custody in Kansas [Re: max57]
Goodmom Offline

Registered: 06/17/07
Posts: 2202
The courts cannot force her to move back. But they can order her to return the mutual child.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: