Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#771444 - 02/12/16 07:43 PM problems with visitation
krbernier Offline

recently joined

Registered: 02/12/16
Posts: 1
My exwife is trying to tell me i cant have my sons at my house. i currently live with my father, it is a large house with our own entrance and lockable doors on either side of a shared kitchen. my father is an alcoholic who has been sober for two months. i can tell instantly if he has been drinking and monitor him. i never have my kids in the house if he has been drinking.

he has had problems with the law in the past due to his drinking.

i provide in my opinion a safe place for them isolated from him. does she have a right to tell me i cant have them there?

#771445 - 02/26/16 12:55 AM Re: problems with visitation [Re: krbernier]
MinnesotaMom Offline

old hand

Registered: 01/05/11
Posts: 969
If you have a court order for parenting time, she cannot legally withhold the child.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: