Hi, I am under the impression that my STBX is not going to fight this - we have a prenup in place as well - but I want to know what the order of procedure is.

I have all the paperwork filled out, but want to know if I need to send it to her first in an attempt to get her to sign the joinder? Or should I simply file it? Or both?

That's the entire question at the moment!

Thanks for any feedback