Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#772622 - 10/05/16 07:22 AM Which forms to file at court?
Timmy Offline

recently joined

Registered: 09/19/16
Posts: 5
Hi guys!

As per my other wife and I are having a divorce with complete agreement in everything regarding assets, spousal support and so on.

Our question is which forms need to be filed at the court? We are not hiring a lawyer since we are not in disagreement about everything. Just want a civil, peaceful and easy divorce. I see there a forms that deal with stating your assets and so on, so it's getting a bit confusing figuring out which are the ones that need to be brought to the court in the end.

Thank you for your help,

#772623 - 10/05/16 08:23 PM Re: Which forms to file at court? [Re: Timmy]
MinnesotaMom Offline

old hand

Registered: 01/05/11
Posts: 880
I would never get a divorce without an attorney's direction. Nobody at the courthouse can legally give you any advice....and they won't. You might not even get legally's happens all the time. Know that your general question of what forms to file has a different answer for each state and often county you live in.

#773806 - 07/07/17 10:26 PM Re: Which forms to file at court? [Re: Timmy]
QDRO Instructor Offline

Registered: 06/17/17
Posts: 77
Another option is that if your divorce is uncontested you could have a paralegal prepare all of your documents for you at a much affordable rate. Property division could also be handled. Independent Degreed Paralegal, notary public and Member of the National Notary Association with experience in Family law, Real Estate Law and property division. I prepare uncontested divorce documents, QDROs, and division of IRAs. I have 100% acceptance rate with plan administrators. I am not an attorney, and therefore, cannot give legal advice. However, I can prepare the necessary documents along with the tax advantages/disadvantages and then allow you to decide which route you would like to take. Please see my LinkedIn page Flat fee for uncontested divorce document preparation $350. Flat fee for property division document preparation $350.

#773908 - 09/07/17 08:41 AM Re: Which forms to file at court? [Re: Timmy]
Ram Shrama Offline
recently joined

Registered: 09/07/17
Posts: 3
Loc: India
I Suggest you think thousand time before file divorce case.

as per my knowledge you need to do this...

For a no-fault divorce where both people agree in all decisions (1A) you must file: Joint petition for divorce under section 1A signed by both parties or their attorneys. Joint affidavit of irretrievable breakdown signed by the parties. Certified copy of the civil marriage certificate.
I am Astrologer, vedic chart reader, tarot reader, Birth Chart Analyser. I shall guide you in love, career, business, job, marriage and health issues.


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: