My ex is from Michigan and I'm from Canada and I'm unsure of the process there. He filed with the court and emailed me a summons and complaint and wants me to sign the acknowledgement to service, there was no divorce papers attached, just the summons and complaint. Is this how is works there? I have read up on it but it seemed like I was supposed to be get all the papers. I do not trust him so I'm just wondering is this the normal procedure and what comes next?