I was divorced in 2001 in the Supreme Court of the state of NY, County of Nassau. I do not live in that county any longer. I was awarded a sum of money covering the matrimonial debt that we had. I have never received this money and want to file an Affidavit of Non-Compliance and get a judgement for the unpaid money along with interest. First question, do I file this to be seen in the Supreme Court of the State of New York in the county I am in now? I want to do this pro se and am not sure of the order I have to do things. If I have to server my ex-husband first with a process server and then file in the courts with the dates or I have to first file something in the courts and then serve my ex-husband?