County: Mahoning

This is being done on behalf of the mother. The dissolution was amicable and the father is somewhat cooperative.

My wife and her ex-husband had a dissolution of marriage in 2009. The court made him the legal guardian and they worked out parenting time as part of their divorce agreement. As far as anyone knows, they didn't file a parenting plan and don't have shared parenting.

Her circumstances have changed since then and we'd like to modify the parenting agreement, but the lawyer she used is no longer practicing and no lawyer around us will take on our case. I can do the paperwork myself, I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

I've read the pertinent ORC articles, but it doesn't clearly spell out what motion I need to file for this.

So far my options look like:
A) Motion for Change of Parenting Time (Uniform DR Form 23)

B) Motion for Change of Parental Rights and Responsibilities (Uniform DR Form 24)

C) Something else

Does anyone have any insight into this problem? I can provide more info if needed.