Hi... in the divorce decree the court ordered I get the house... asked my ex four times to execute the QCD... she refused... over my dead body body she says.. what can I do??? Do i have to petition the court, do there have to be a hearing, is the decree sufficient to have the county clerk to put the deed in my name only???