Hi all. Question ... my husband wants a divorce but won't move out. He no longer contributes anything (time or money) to the care/upkeep of the home. I pay all bills relative to the home with the exception of the electric bill, water and sewer. He was going to pay those bills. I just learned he has not paid those bills and water/electric about to be shut off. He still has no intention to pay them. I have no extra money (all my money going to mortgage, insurance, gas bill, food, vet bills of aging pet, etc., etc.). Husband travels a lot with work - says he doesn't care if I don't have water or electric. I simply need him to leave (for emotional and financial relief) but he won't. He's on the title and mortgage of the home. Do I have any legal recourse in getting him to leave?