My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas

What is it called when a judge views documents (like the childrens therapist notes) without either parent / party seeing them (because the therapist does not want one of the parents retaliating against the parent). I've heard the term 'ad camera' used but don't find anything about it online. And how do you go about filing to get something in front of the judge in that manner?

~ Pro Se Mom