Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#774210 - 01/15/18 10:31 PM Should I end my relationship with my boyfriend??
ThatGirlKTs Offline
recently joined

Hello, I am new to this site. I came across it looking for advice about my current relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. I love him and always have but I have come to realize within the last 6 months the major difference in our sex drive.

I feel like after the first year of our relationship all sexual desire towards me vanished. We went from having weekly sex to only once every other month or so if I am lucky. I find myself unhappy and easily frustrated sometimes because I have these desires/needs he rarely fulfills and seems to rarely care about. Every time I try to talk to him about it, he will immediately change the subject and get awkward.

I was reading this blog about the importance of sex and needs being met and was thinking that maybe it would be best to end our relationship or some sort of break. After reading it, I started to feel like he may using sex as a means of manipulating me to force myself to stay within him.

You can check out the blog I read here :
http://www.wordsoftheprincess.com/sex-controls-relationship/

So I am wondering, is sex reasonable grounds to end a relationship? Is sex that important??

Edited by ThatGirlKTs (01/15/18 10:34 PM)

#774814 - 07/20/18 06:07 PM Re: Should I end my relationship with my boyfriend?? [Re: ThatGirlKTs]
Adeline60 Online   content
recently joined

Of course, sex is important. I don't think that's what he is doing though.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: