Need help please! I got married two months ago and my wife is now acting different. There is no physical contact and we barely talk. We have one year old child that we previously had prior to our marriage. We do live together. She has a Employment Authorization Card and now I am thinking she just married me so she can get citizenship. Is this grounds for an annulment? Please any advise would help! Thank you.