Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#774325 - 02/13/18 06:21 PM PRO-SE HELP - Unbundled legal services - NJ
thorton609 Offline

recently joined

I just wanted to share with the group, I got divorced about 15 years ago and since then, have been back in court at least 8-10 times for BS motions from the EX. I REFUSED to pay a lawyer and always did OK on my own. This past summer, was dragged back in again, this time there was some decent $$$ on the line. I knew I would be facing $3-$5K for a lawyer, so I was looking for alternatives and found what they now call "unbundled legal services."

I did my homework and spent a fraction of what representation would have cost me, to simply get some motion prep and coaching on how to present my case. Since judges give pro se litigants more latitude than attorneys, I feel it is the best way to go - esp. when you say you can't afford an attorney and show up alone.

I had the best outcome possible, and feel it was because of the consulting and coaching I received. If you don't have money to burn and want to represent yourself, I think this is the best way to go.

The attorney I used was KELLY MCGRIFF in Atlantic City. I am guessing your are not supposed to add links in here or advertise? but I am just a very satisfied customer. Google her, and you will find her website. She has FREE online webinars often - check her out you wont regret it !!

#774352 - 02/17/18 10:49 AM Re: PRO-SE HELP - Unbundled legal services - NJ [Re: thorton609]
MinnesotaMom Offline

old hand

Read the terms of using this site. Advertising/spam is not allowed.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: