Hello all,

Back in 2011, a lawsuit was filed for divorce. The petitioner is a US citizen with minor child and the respondent is a UAE citizen residing in his home country. The concern is that both parties agreed on divorce, but in 2013 the Petitioner' attorney could not take the divorce decree to the court to get stamped since he's passed away. The respondent since 2011 has abonded the petioner. Now everything seems to be on hold. Is there anyway we can get the divorce decree to get stamped. If not is there a chance we could shorten the process by carrying on from where everything was left out. If so what process should we file.

The case was filed is Texas and the petioner is still residing in Texas.

Any help is more than appreciated