Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#775516 - 06/17/19 06:12 AM So torn
John Smith 101 Offline
recently joined

I’m pretty miserable with my wife of 10+ years. If not for having kids, there’s no way we would still be together. But I just don’t know if I’d choose the miserable state of our marriage along with everything else that is positive (kids, friends, community) or choose to split and end up being alone most of the time. I wish I could see in the future and be able to see if I would be happier or if I would just regret it and prefer the way it is now. I’m not sure I ever loved her if I’m being honest but at this point I don’t really feel much anymore. It has been a long road of her and her nasty moods and attitude. I’m so tired of it and don’t know what to do. I’m also scared of being alone for the rest of my life as I’m not exactly a 10/10. The inner turmoil hurts so much and not a day goes by where I wish she wasn’t home. My ideal would be if she walked out on us and just left me and the kids at home (which she never would do as she’s a very loving mom.)

I’ve tried suggesting therapy but she “doesn’t believe in it” and the most I’ve gotten her to go to is a few sessions over the years. It always ends with “not for me - these people don’t know anything and they just want to make money”.

Is there anything anyone can say that might provide some clarity or direction.

#775537 - 06/23/19 07:49 AM Re: So torn [Re: John Smith 101]
MinnesotaMom Offline

old hand

Do you have any legal questions?

#775552 - 06/28/19 11:10 AM Re: So torn [Re: John Smith 101]
Griggsarleen Offline
recently joined

You need to convince her for couple therapy else it will be difficult to manage things.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: