Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#788 - 07/12/04 04:32 AM suspended license
momof2g1b Offline
recently joined

Registered: 07/12/04
Posts: 1
Loc: Florida
I live in Florida. My ex just had his license suspended for non payment of child support. Can anyone tell me if I still have to let him see the children, or do I have the right to tell him that I do not want my children driving in a car with someone else???

#789 - 07/12/04 05:11 AM Re: suspended license [Re: momof2g1b]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: 06/02/04
Posts: 20602
Loc: Third rock from the sun
Sure, withhold his Parenting Time and the two of you can have adjoining cells.

The ONLY thing you can do, is to refuse to allow him to take the child(ren) if HE is driving.
If you air your dirty linen in public, expect people to comment on the skid marks!


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: