Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#8458 - 01/27/05 02:59 AM Deployed Divorce
54321 Offline
recently joined

Registered: 01/27/05
Posts: 1
If a man begins a divorce and girl is refusing to sign papers...once he is deployed is there ANY way that the divorce can continue? Here's the story in short... Married for a few years he filed divorce after finally getting fed up with emotional abuse. He knew he was about to be deployed when he did this. We, as his family, are trying to continue on with the divorce proceedings so he can come home a "FREE MAN" from this girl that he mistankingly took as a kind person. The girl was served but refused to sign...go figure. Any help on this issue will be GREATLY appreciated!

#8459 - 01/31/05 05:44 AM Re: Deployed Divorce [Re: 54321]
KimberMarie Offline
recently joined

Registered: 01/31/05
Posts: 3
most likely not.. the soldiers and sailor act covers divorce of deployed members. Tell him to call ArmyOneSource, they will give him a free legal consultation and set him up with an attorney for 30 mins to discuss his options


Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: