Ex-wife is the custodial parent. We went by 'standard expanded' in Texas. I see my two kids every Thursday, plus Fri/Sat/Sun every other weekend, then 4 weeks in the summer. Now the ex-wife is moving 1 hour away, and I want to move around 50 mins away.

What I want to know is, is it's just not convenient to see the kids on Thursday, I want the Thursdays to go away. And instead of taking the kids to school on the Monday morning, I want to return them to their mother on Sunday night instead. Do I have to go to a judge and get that done legally, or can me and her just agree to it? She is likely to just agree. She doesn't have money to hire lawyers and is lazy about stuff like that.