[ Download Product ]
Over 175 Pages
Adobe Acrobat PDF Format
The Father's Child Custody Handbook (2011 Edition) (Download Version)
Download Price: $33.95 (normally 39.95)
Download File Format: Adobe Acrobat Reader
(compatible with all PCs & Macs)
Download Time: 1-3 minutes
Guarantee: 100% Money Back & Secure/Confidential Ordering
Ordering this Downloadable Book is Easy & Confidential!
Just click the "Click Here to Download This Book" button at the bottom of this page and you will be advanced to an area listing the product you have selected to order and download. Once you have provided your billing information and your credit card is authorized, you will be automatically transferred to a page for downloading.
Download Product Description:
The custody and visitation decisions that are made during and after divorce or separation will dictate your children's future, which makes the short time spent reading this book absolutely invaluable. This resource will ease your uncertainty and let you regain some confidence and emotional stability throughout this extremely difficult experience.
- 81 Frequently Asked Questions About Child Custody.
- State-by-State Child Custody Laws and Principles.
- State-by-State Moral Conduct Code.
- Sample Parenting Agreement.
- Complete Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction & Enforcement Act.
- Comprehensive Divorce Glossary.
- 10 Individual Worksheets/Forms.
A Few Example Questions That Are Answered:
1. Does a custody dispute need to go to trial?
2. How is child custody decided?
3. Should I have someone evaluate my relationship with my child?
4. What if my ex-wife poisons the relationship between me and the children?
5. My son wants to live with me. Should his wishes be honored or considered by the judge?
6. Does there have to be a custody agreement?
7. During the time of separation, should I ask my child with whom he or she would want to live?
8. How do my wife and I devise a visitation schedule?
9. When can the judge deny visitation rights?
10. And 72 more in depth questions & answers to help you along the way...
10 Individual Worksheets/Forms Included:
- Your Identification Form
- Child Identification Form
- Daily Divorce Planner
- Professional Contact Sheet
- Telephone/Appointment Form
- Custody Calendar
- Daily Schedule
- Visitation Record
- Visitation Give/Response Form
- Child Support Record Form
This book will explain in detail child custody and visitation. It will focus on the rights each spouse and child has under certain laws, situations, and circumstances, and how child custody will typically be decided by the court or through out-of-court negotiation and settlement.
When divorce is inevitable, you must make sure that you and your child(ren) are getting what you deserve! The goal of this book is to make sure you understand what custody arrangement is in the best interest of your child(ren). Do yourself and your child(ren) the favor and read this book! The consequences and repercussions of not understanding and finding out when it is too late can be emotionally devastating!
|Ordering this Downloadable Book is Easy & Confidential!
Just click the "Click Here to Download This Book" button and you will be advanced to a page listing the product you have selected to order and download. Once you have provided your billing information and your credit card is authorized, you will be automatically transferred to a page for downloading.
If you have any questions about this product or about the download process, please call 1-800-680-9052 to speak to a representative. Our staff is available from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST to help answer any questions you may have.